As an author, you know better than anyone the power of a well-crafted story. But what if your online presence doesn't do your work justice? Your website is your virtual home base, a place where readers can come to learn more about you and your writing. It's where you showcase your work, connect with fans, and build your brand. But let's face it - not all websites are created equal. A bland, generic website is like a poorly written book - it won't engage readers or inspire them to take action. That's where we come in. We're experts at designing custom websites that capture your unique voice, reflect your brand, and showcase your work in the best possible light. We'll work with you every step of the way, taking your vision and turning it into a stunning, one-of-a-kind website that makes a lasting impression. So if you're ready to take your online presence to the next level and start making waves in the publishing world, look no further. Let us design a website that's as captivating as your stories and as unique as you are.
Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information from users:
• Personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and billing information.
• Usage data, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and pages you visit on our website
• We collect this information to provide our services and improve our website. We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
How we collect information
We may collect information in the following ways:
• When you fill out a form on our website
• When you make a payment for our services
• When you interact with our website through cookies or other tracking technologies
How we use your information
We use your information to:
• Provide our services.
• Communicate with you about your project or our services
• Improve our website and services.
• We may also use your information for marketing purposes, such as to send you promotional emails or newsletters. You can opt-out of marketing communications at any time.
Sharing of information
We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us provide our services, such as payment processors or marketing partners. We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide our services or as required by law. We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or loss.
By recognizing and storing information from client browsers, cookies and other alphanumeric identifiers enhance the functionality of our services. You can easily turn off cookies in your browser. A browser's toolbar-based help area is also a huge assistance.
We encourage you to utilise cookies even though they make it easier to access our website's top-notch services. We only encourage this to avoid server issues.
We never associate IP address data with personally identifiable information (PII).
Your choices and rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
• Access your information: You can request a copy of the information we have about you.
• Correct your information: You can request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete information we have about you.
• Delete your information: You can request that we delete your information from our records.
• Opt-out of marketing communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails or newsletters at any time.
Please contact us via email to exercise any of these choices or rights.
We safeguard your data offline. Only those of our employees and contractors who require the data to complete a specific task (such as billing or providing the services you have requested) are allowed access. Personal information is saved on computers or servers that are kept in a secure setting. All communications between the "Client" and the "Smith Publishing House" employee(s) are documented for quality and training reasons. There is zero risk that any of the private information will leak.
Originality of the content
We take originality and copyright laws very seriously. We do not tolerate plagiarism, copyright infringement, or any other form of intellectual property theft.
When you submit content to us for editing, formatting, or publishing, you certify that you are the original author or have the necessary rights and permissions to use the content. We reserve the right to refuse service or terminate our relationship with any user who violates our policies or engages in unethical practices.